terms & conditions
- Self Check-in between 14:00 and 00:00 – check-out by 11:00. Late Checkout after 11 we charge USD 10 for every commenced hour
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is allowed at your private room terrace only
- Free on-street parking is available. Nearby parking is available at a daily rate of aprox. Q 25
- Casa Lobo offer drinks to reasonable prices. It is not allowed to bring drinks from outside. We charge USD 15 per day and guests if so.
- Not registered guests pay USD 10 day pass USD 20 nightly rate.
- Please respect other guests privacy and be quite outside after 10pm.
- Pool are closed at 9pm
terms of payment
- A deposit of 50% of the stay is required. The deposit will be refunded as set out in the cancellation policy. The full balance is due 10 days prior to arrival. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express – a charge of 5%.
further details on arrival
- Casa Lobo are built in the middle of the nature, it is unavoidable (like all hotels around the lake) to have some spiders and other insects (although totally harmless), even if the rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day.
- Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our cancellation policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card or through paypal or bank deposit means that you accept the terms of our cancellation policy.
- We require a two-night minimum booking. For holiday reservations during Easter Week, Christmas and the NewYear holiday period (December 15 – January 5) there is a three-night minimum stay.
- We are located in a natural environment. You may see a few harmless insects. We constantly check the rooms for insects and at the guest’s request can take them out. We notify all of our incoming guests to turn off the lights and leave doors and windows closed when leaving the rooms.
- We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. Your travel insurance will cover you for airline flights and accommodation cancellations for exemple during the hurricane season. We also recommend coverage for accidents, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
- All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. Smoking is strictly prohibited except for areas outside the bungalows. A U$100 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the rooms.
- All Guest rooms and public spaces at Casa Lobo are 100% drug free. Drugs are strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy means the guest has to checkout Casa Lobo immediately, without any refund. A U$100 cleaning fee will be charged.
- We offer our guests free wifi but we can not always guarantee a stable connection.
- Under no circumstances do we issue refunds or credits that have come about because of flight cancellations. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes, including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- Casa Lobo is not liable for any other costs, including evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for reservations at Casa Lobo and cannot be used for other services. A credit can be transfered to another person provided we have written authorization from you.
- If the booking is canceled less than 7 days before arrival, a fee equal to the total price will be charged.
- If the booking is canceled less than 30 days before arrival, a fee of 50% of the total price will be charged.
- If the booking is canceled at least 30 days before arrival, a fee of 15% of the total price will be charged.
- No refund will be given in the event of a no-show or a reduction in stay (after the day of arrival).
Casa Lobo and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations.
- In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.